EARLY-BIRD RATES END JANUARY 31, register soon!
Your conference registration will not take effect until payment is received by the George Wright Society. If you want to take advantage of the early bird discount, your payment must be received on or before January 31, 2020.
Full registration includes:
- Entrance to all sessions and workshops
- Meeting program, commemorative pint glass, and lunch each day
- Airport Shuttle from Nashville, Monday, May 18 (2 time options)
- Welcome reception, Monday, May 18
- Poster session, museum tour, and reception, Tuesday, May 19
- Field excursion, Wednesday, May 20
- Dinner, tour, and local music, Hidden River Cave, Wednesday, May 20
- Closing Banquet, Lost River Cave, Thursday, May 21
- Airport Shuttle to Nashville, Friday, May 22 (2 time options)
shown in USD
|Early Bird||After January 31, 2020|
|Low Income Economy Registration*||$350||$400|
*For residents from low or lower-middle income economies as defined by the World Bank. Are you or your organization interested in sponsoring a student or low income economy registration? See our call for sponsors for more information.
Student registration offers full registration at a discounted rate for any person enrolled full-time in a degree-seeking program. (Student funding opportunity) Single-day registration allows entry to all events for that day only. Guest registration allows entry into evening social events only, field excursion with lunch, and airport shuttle. Guest must accompany a full registrant.
Are you or your organization interested in sponsoring a student or low income economy registration? See our call for sponsors for more information.
Please note: Your conference registration will not take effect until payment is received by the GWS office. If you want to take advantage of the early bird discount, your payment must be received on or before January 31, 2020.
We strongly encourage payment at time of registration to secure your field trip options as these will be filled on a first-come, first serve basis.
If another entity or someone other than yourself is paying your registration fees, please provide contact information for that person in the ‘special instructions’ on the registration form. Your registration in not confirmed without payment.
Official invitation letters are available upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.